Potato waffles. These savory potato waffles are similar to potato pancakes, but in waffle form. The batter consists of onion, garlic, and mashed potatoes cooked until golden brown in your waffle iron. Waffle irons are a marvelous thing.
Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- You need Half of cup boiled peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Mayo.
Supermarket waffles are highly processed but can evoke a taste of times past. Nothing beats real mashed potato as a warming winter carb, but there is still a lot to be said for potato waffles as the. Potato waffles are here to change all that. It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable.
Potato waffles step by step
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
And if you want to cook for the whole family, it's easy to scale. Sweet potato waffles made with two ingredients and ready in just five minutes! These sweet potato waffles are better than Eggos and can be made ahead and frozen for quick meal prep. These Sweet Potato Waffles turn leftover sweet potatoes into crispy little squares of heaven drizzled with maple syrup. The waffle recipe is a low-carb breakfast idea made with a healthy serving of.