Easy Chinjao Rosu.
You can have Easy Chinjao Rosu using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chinjao Rosu
- It’s 200 grams of Pork shoulder roast.
- It’s 80 grams of Cooked bamboo shoot.
- Prepare 3 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 5 of cm Japanese leek (minced).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Chinjao Rosu Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake (If possible, use Shaoxing wine).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare of Meat Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Beaten egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Easy Chinjao Rosu instructions
- Cut the red and green peppers into 3 mm slices. Also cut the bamboo shoot into 3 mm slices..
- Bring the pork shoulder to room temperature. First slice along the fibers into 5 mm slices, and then cut those slices into 5 mm strips..
- Mix together the seasoning ingredients until the egg yolk loosen. Rub into the meat well..
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set aside..
- Boil water in a frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon of both salt and vegetable oil. Add the bamboo shoot. After 30 seconds, add the peppers..
- 30 seconds after adding the peppers, drain the water. Steaming in this way will give the peppers a vivid color! They will also be crunchy..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan on medium-lo heat. Add the pork and cook until the color changes. Then add the leek..
- Add the steamed vegetables and the sauce. Use cooking chopsticks to stir everything up and stir-fry. Make sure to thoroughly mix the sauce ingredients before adding to the pan..
- Once the sauce has coated all the ingredients, swirl in some sesame oil and stir it in. Arrange on a dish and it's done..
- It tastes great if you top it on rice..
- Here is the original method.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147146-authentic-chinese-food-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry.