Non-Deep Fried and Easy Tonkatsu Pork Cutlets.
You can cook Non-Deep Fried and Easy Tonkatsu Pork Cutlets using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Non-Deep Fried and Easy Tonkatsu Pork Cutlets
- You need 3 slice of Pork roast or loin (for tonkatsu).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (optional).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of For the coating:.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Panko.
Non-Deep Fried and Easy Tonkatsu Pork Cutlets step by step
- Make cuts between the fat and meat of the pork..
- Hit the pork with the back of a kitchen knife about 5 times. Season with salt and pepper..
- Optional: Grate the garlic and rub both sides of the meat..
- Dust both sides with flour, and shake off the excess..
- Beat egg well, and coat both sides of the meat..
- Coat the meat evenly with panko, and press it on lightly to make it stick..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the coated pork slices. Cook over medium heat while shaking the pan..
- When the bottoms are golden brown, flip the pieces over..
- Fry the other side while shaking the pan. When the meat is cooked through, it's done..
- Serve with tonkatsu sauce..