Banana chocolate or nut bread. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need. You can toss in a cup of chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips if you want, or put the batter into muffin tins and make banana nut.
Feel free to leave them out completely if you're not a fan of banana nut bread! We love banana nut bread, so we love adding walnuts or pecans. If you don't like to add nuts, leave them out! You can have Banana chocolate or nut bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate or nut bread
- Prepare 2 of bananas (any stage of ripeness).
- It’s 1 cube of butter (1/4 cup)(any substitute ok too).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of backing soda.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of backing powder.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need of Big handful of chocolate chips or walnuts, or both.
Another option is to add chocolate chips and make chocolate chip banana bread. After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. Healthy, simple, delicious, and perfect for chocolate cravings. Keyword: banana bread recipe no sugar, banana nut bread, healthy banana bread.
Banana chocolate or nut bread step by step
- High walled loaf pan or spring form pan, grease with butter, or cooking spray.
- (I use a mixer for follows, can be done with hand mixer, or a determined person with a wisk and strong wrist) Mash bananas, add soft or room temp butter, then suger, extract, flour, salt, baking soda and powder..
- Once well mixed throw in last the chocolate or nuts and turn off machine after 1 or 3 rotations..
- Use spatula and scrape into pan, preheat oven to 350, cook 55 min, check with bamboo skewer in middle, if moist crumbly bits stick, it is done, if wet it needs more time, note the chocolate will be wet so ignore that..
Moist banana nut bread recipe makes delicious banana bread! Add nuts, chocolate chips, or other mix-ins for the perfect loaf of banana bread! I love coming up with recipes that put a twist on classic foods. It's fun to give an old recipe a new spin. There are times, though, when nothing beat a classic.