Buttery Yeast Rolls.
You can have Buttery Yeast Rolls using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttery Yeast Rolls
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Buttery Yeast Rolls step by step
- Place all ingredients except the 1/4 cup butter into bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer..
- Select the dough cycle and start machine..
- Shape dough into 20 to 24 balls and place in buttered pan(s)..
- Melt the 1/4 cup butter and brush it over the tops of rolls, saving the excess for brushing on after baking..
- Cover and let rise in a warm place about 1 hour, or until double in bulk..
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Brush baked rolls with remaining butter..
- NOTE: This dough can also be divided into two portions and each rolled into a 12-inch circle; spread each circle with softened butter, cut into 8 wedges and roll up starting with wide end, to make crescents OR use this dough for cinnamon rolls or sticky buns..
- Found at: http://www.food.com/recipe/buttery-yeast-rolls-40983?oc=linkback.