Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine. These Cheddar cheese bread rolls are the fluffiest dinner rolls you can imagine. Mix them up with a bread machine, stand mixer or your hands. I think a bread-making machine does the best job of kneading the dough.
I made the recipe making no changes. I guess I didn't use the sponsers flour. I have to disagree with Noel using the bread maker doesn't make this too much of an investment in time. You can have Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine
- You need of [Bread dough].
- You need 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 40 grams of Butter (soften in a microwave).
- You need 1 medium of Beaten egg.
- It’s 150 ml of Milk (warmed to 40°C).
- It’s of [Toppings].
- It’s 4 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 3 of to 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Dried parsley.
- You need 1 of Beaten eggs (for glazing).
How to make the softest, fluffy and chewy milk and butter bread at home without machine. View top rated Bread machine rolls egg recipes with ratings and reviews. Delicious Greek Goddess Appetizer filled with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and feta cheese. Served with pita bread this is so good.
Fluffy Egg Salad Rolls in a Bread Machine instructions
- Put all ingredients – except for those used to make toppings – into the bread machine to make the dough. Complete the first rising. 15 minutes for the kneading, 40 minutes for the rising..
- Let's make the toppings! Boil the eggs (hard-boiled; 20 minutes) and put into a bowl. Mash roughly with a fork. Add mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to mix..
- Divide the dough into 10 portions. Roll them up into balls. Cover with plastic wrap to avoid drying up. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Press down the dough to punch out the air. Roll it out with a rolling pin..
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of the filling from Step 2 and place on the flattened dough. Pull up the corners to close and fold in the filling. Make sure to secure it well..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and align the dough. Make a cross-shaped slash on the surface. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 40 minutes for the second rising..
- When the dough doubles in size, brush beaten eggs on top and sprinkle some dried parsley. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in 200°C oven to finish..
- Here are some recipes to make other kinds of bread using the same dough! Basic Butter-enriched Table Rolls..
- Bread with Orange Peel and Chocolate Chips in a Bread Machine..
- Corn and Mayonnaise Bread in a Bread Machine Part 2..
These golden, fluffy, butterfy rolls are great hot from the oven. The dough is very easy to shape. This recipe is from a QUICK COOKING magazine. These Easy Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy, generously slathered with a vanilla bean cream cheese frosting. I can't get enough of this recipe, reminds me of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.