Made in a Bread Machine! Fragrant Black Tea Baguette.
You can have Made in a Bread Machine! Fragrant Black Tea Baguette using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Made in a Bread Machine! Fragrant Black Tea Baguette
- It’s 60 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 70 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 100 grams of Water.
- Prepare 10 grams of Black tea leaves.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 3 of to 4 drops Lemon juice.
- You need 2 grams of Dry yeast.
Made in a Bread Machine! Fragrant Black Tea Baguette step by step
- Heat water in a small pan. Turn the heat off right before it boils, and add the tea leaves. Set it aside to cool for about 10 minutes. When it's cooled down, transfer it (including the tea leaves) into the bread machine..
- Put all other ingredients into the bread machine. Knead for 5 to 7 minutes until the dough is mixed well. Turn it off, and transfer into a bowl..
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave it aside for the first rising. During wintertime, it took about 1.5 hours to rise until it was 2.5 or 3 times its original volume..
- Dust your work surface and take out the dough. Bring it together into a ball and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Roll it out long and thin. Take care not to pop the air bubbles..
- Divide it into 2 portions to make 2 baguettes. Shape it with a bread mat for the second rising, which takes 30 minutes. Watch the time, and preheat the oven (with its tray) at 250℃..
- Transfer the bread dough with parchment paper onto the hot oven tray. Make slits on the surface, and spray a decent amount of water onto the dough..
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. You can really smell the tea!.
- It might not really show in the photo, but mine was bumpy with some air holes. That didn't turn out well… I'm going to try again to get an even bumpier cross-section!!.