Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut.
You can cook Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut
- Prepare of Any size pork roast. Can be bone in OR boneless.
- You need of RUB- 1 TBSP each salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 4 lbs of sauerkraut.
Slow Roasted Pork & Sauerkraut step by step
- Heat oven to 250F. Mix all ingredients of rub together. Apply rub all over pork roast thoroughly. Cover and place in oven..
- Baste ever hour. The meat will make it's own juices to baste with. Picture shows basting after 1 hour..
- Picture shows basting after 2 hours..
- At the 4 hour mark move roast to a smaller roasting pan. Pour sauerkraut into every open space. Sprinkle sauerkraut with pepper..
- Cover and return to oven for an additional 1 hour..