Rosemary Garlic Bread.
You can have Rosemary Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 4 clove of raw or roasted garlic.
Rosemary Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Add active dry yeast and 1/8 cup of water to bread machine or stand mixer bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes..
- Add all remaining dry ingredients. Add remaining 7/8 cup of water. Turn on bread machine or stand mixer with dough hook attachment. Let machine complete kneading cycle. (For stand mixers, about 5-10 mins).
- On a floured surface, set dough and cover with greased plastic wrap. Dough will be sticky, DO NOT add more flour. Let dough rise for 20 minutes..
- Lightly flour outside of dough ball and place it into a 9×5 baking pan, lightly pressing down so that dough covers all of the pan's surface..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!.