Tasty coconut sambal. How to make Sri-Lankan Coconut Sambal You will need; Ingredients • Scraped Fresh coconut • Onions • Tomatoes (Optional) • Curry Leaves • Lime • Salt. Pol sambol is a Sri Lankan condiment made with freshly grated coconut, chili pepper and red onion, often served with rice, string hoppers, or hoppers. The coconut sambol still tastes really yum without the maldive fish.
Have you ever tried coconut sambal or Pol Sambol at home? If not, this is the right time to give it a try. Today, I am going to show you the tasty way to make an easy coconut. You can have Tasty coconut sambal using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty coconut sambal
- Prepare 100 g of fresh coconut.
- You need 1 pcs of red onion.
- You need 3 pcs of garlic.
- You need Half of lemon or lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli flecks.
Coconut Sambal is a popular dish in South India. This chutney recipe can be made easily with simple ingredients such as coconut, onion, dried red chillies and other ingredients that are easily available. Coconut Sambal is a popular coconut chutney widely enjoyed with Dosa and Idli. Learn how to make/prepare Coconut Sambal by following this easy recipe.
Tasty coconut sambal instructions
- First cut your onion in to small dice.
- Then chopped the garlic.
- Next take grinder machine or your wooden chopper and add red onion dice, chopped garlic, salt, chilli flecks and chopped nicly till get paste.
- And last take the fresh coconut and add the chopped chilli paste in to that.
- Add lemon or lime and mix it properly.
- Now time to taste the coconut sambal with bread 😋😋😋😋😋.
This is great scattered over curry. You can use dried chilli flakes if you can't get hold of fresh chillies. A warming, creamy and tasty mushroom curry with spinach and chickpeas. With seafood, an arsenal of spices and fruit such as coconut and jackfruit, Sri Lankan cooking. To make Coconut Sambol more tasty you can add some curry leaves too.