Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon. This spinach quiche is made easy by using frozen pie crust, and is filled with mouthwatering flavors like gruyere, ham, bacon, and mushrooms! I never thought of quiche, especially spinach quiche, as being a kid-friendly recipe… but oh man, both my kids go to town on this quiche when I make it! This is a really super easy spinach quiche recipe with some bacon cubes added and lots of cheese for a savory treat.
Easy quiche lorraine recipe for Easter, Breakfast, Brunch. Perfect quiche recipe with ham, bacon, spinach, cheese, vegetables. A classic quiche with bacon and other delicious additions, this is a favorite. You can cook Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon
- It’s of bunches Spinach.
- It’s of Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of ◎ Milk.
- Prepare of each ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s of each Margarine (melted).
- It’s of ◎Salt and pepper.
- It’s of as much (to taste) Melting cheese.
We love it with our homemade dough, but feel free to use any of your favorite store bought. Enjoy a slice of spinach and bacon quiche for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This foolproof quiche recipe is easy to make and adapt to anything you have in. This Spinach and Bacon Quiche is baked in a tender and flakey pie crust and is one of my favorites brunch on the weekends.
Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon instructions
- Cut the onion to about 2 mm widths, the bacon into 1 x 2 cm strips, and the spinach into 2 cm lengths..
- Put the prepared ingredients (in the order of onion, bacon, and spinach on top) in a plastic bag, and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W..
- In a bowl, break in 2 eggs and mix well. Add the ◎ ingredients into the bowl and mix further..
- Combine the bacon in Step 2 with the egg mixture in Step 3. Coat the gratin dish with the melted margarine (not listed)..
- Pour the mixture in Step 4 into the gratin dish, and sprinkle on plenty of melting cheese. Bake in the preheated oven set to 200ºC for about 15-20 minutes, then it's ready to serve..
Here you'll find easy recipes and weeknight meal ideas made with real ingredients, with step-by-step photos and. This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. Best quiche recipe! this recipe for easy quiche lorraine with spinach, bacon or ham is great for breakfast brunch.