Crispy Garlic French Bread in a Bread Machine.
You can cook Crispy Garlic French Bread in a Bread Machine using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic French Bread in a Bread Machine
- You need of Bread dough.
- Prepare 280 ml of Water.
- It’s 400 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 20 grams of Olive oil.
- You need 6 grams of each Sugar, dry years.
- It’s 9 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of each Dried basil, thyme, your desired herbs.
- You need of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare 70 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 small of cloves Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Parsley (fresh or dried).
Crispy Garlic French Bread in a Bread Machine step by step
- Add all the bread ingredients to a bread maker and turn on the bread dough course to complete the 1st rising..
- While the dough is being made add your grated garlic and butter to a heat-resistant container in that order and microwave for 1 minute. Once it's softened add the parsley and mix..
- Once the dough's first rise has completed, punch down and let sit for 15 minutes. Once rested, punch down the dough again..
- Divide the dough into 8 portions and stretch out into oval shapes. Roll up tightly and seal firmly..
- Allow to rise for a second time until doubled..
- Make a 5 mm slit down the middles and pipe the butter on top (this is made easier by putting the garlic butter in a pastry bag)..
- Preheat your oven to 250℃. Bake at 230℃ for 20 minutes. Adjust the temperature and baking time according to your own oven..