Spinach, Bacon, and Tomato Quiche. This recipe for spinach, bacon, and tomato quiche was the first time I have made a quiche using puff pastry instead of a traditional pastry crust. I used these cute Wilton tart/quiche pans to make them. Bacon and Green Onion Egg Bake.
Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until fat is. How to Make Crustless Spinach Quiche with Bacon & Tomatoes. Tomatoes are at their juiciest right now, so it's the perfect time to use them in your weekly menu. You can cook Spinach, Bacon, and Tomato Quiche using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach, Bacon, and Tomato Quiche
- Prepare of Spinach.
- You need of to 4 slices Bacon (sliced).
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of ●Eggs.
- You need of ●Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of to 3 tablespoons ●Grated cheese.
Savory quiche, filled with spinach, Gruyere, caramelized onions, ham, bacon and mushrooms! My version is made extra easy by using frozen pie crust, and most of the ingredients can be prepped ahead of time, making this a fabulous, easy meal!! This is a recipe that I've been wanting to put on the blog. So Simple To Whip Up And Pop In The Oven.
Spinach, Bacon, and Tomato Quiche instructions
- Cut the bacons into 1 cm wide pieces, and the spinach into 3 cm wide pieces. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Heat some butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon..
- Add the spinach and stir a bit, then season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool..
- Combine ● ingredients to the bowl in Step 2..
- Pour the batter from Step 3 into a heatproof dish and arrange the halved cherry tomatoes on top. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a 180℃ oven, and it's done..
Quiche is such a workhorse of a dish, right? It's easy and delicious, it's budget-friendly, you can serve it for any meal of the day, and you can throw in pretty much whatever you have on hand and still end up with a great. This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. Combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust.