Lunch. Lunch, an abbreviation for luncheon, is a meal eaten around midday. Lunch is possibly a derivative of lump (as hunch is from hump. The food provided for a midday meal. intr.v.
The most exclusive LUNCH gatherings have menus established by the chef under the "carte blanche" rule of Michelin dining. lunch definition: The definition of lunch is a meal eaten at midday. (noun) An example of lunch is a sandwich at noon after meeting a friend.. Lunch definition, a light midday meal between breakfast and dinner; luncheon. I'm to be at his Universal bungalow at twelve-thirty for lunch, to meet him for the first time, going to see a man about. You can cook Lunch using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lunch
- Prepare 1 of Butternut.
- It’s 4 of Pork steak.
- It’s of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare of White rice.
- It’s 4 of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Baby marrow.
- You need 4 of Green peas.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need of Chakalaka & brown onion soup.
- Prepare of Salt,paprika,black pepper,.
Synonyms for lunch at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Whether you're lunching at home or at your desk, there's no need to be bored with the same old sarnies. Here are some ideas to keep lunchtime fresh and flavoursome. Asia's premier dating company connecting busy, single professionals as they find lasting.
- Chopped spinach and cabbage fry it together with,add salt and black pepper.
- Vegetable soup: Fry onion and when turns brown add chopped cubed potatoes,carrots and after 8 minutes add chopped green peas & baby marrows.Once all the veggies cooked well you mix both soup with cold water and mix it well together with veggies.
- Steak : Season your steak with salt, paprika,black pepper, and chop onions in ring shape then warm cooking oil and fry the steak and onions for 10 minutes. The steak should be thinly sliced..
- Pumpkin: Cut it in ring shape and clean it well. Boil it and pour 2 spoons of sugar..
- Rice: Wash it before you cook it. 4 small cups and pour 10 cups of water and boil it till ready….
Lunch and learn programs are sometimes referred to as learn-at-lunch, or "brown-bag" sessions due to the brown bags used to carry lunches. Most companies today use lunch and learn programs as an. Synonyms (Other Words) for Lunch & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Lunch.