Easy Quiche. Welcome to Snapshot Cooking, the home of Kitchn's easiest recipes. These mini recipes are so simple you can practically cook from the. NOTES: I've never made this with canola oil.
This easy breakfast quiche recipe using Bisquik to create pockets of crust throughout your dish. Here is a secret: quiche is incredibly quick and easy to make. Try one of these easy quiche recipes for a quick French dinner or take one to a party for a sure If you are new to quiche making, here are some handy tips before you get started on one of the recipes. You can cook Easy Quiche using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 6 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 4 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Melting cheese.
Cheesy quiche partners beautifully with a bright, citrusy salad. This simple and basic quiche recipe is so easy to make and a great presentation for guests! Try this egg and cheese quiche recipe from the Incredible Egg. This easy quiche recipe is simple to prepare and budget friendly.
Easy Quiche instructions
- Parboil the spinach and cut into 3 cm pieces. Thinly slice the onions, bacon, and shiitake mushrooms..
- Heat butter (or margarine) in a frying pan and saute the onion, bacon, shiitake mushrooms, and spinach, seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs well to mix the yolks and whites. Add the milk to the eggs and mix in a bit of salt and pepper..
- Transfer the sautéed fillings from Step 2 into a heatproof dish and top with cheese. Pour Step 3's egg mixture on top..
- Bake in a oven for 15 minutes to finish The pictured quiche is a double batch for about 4 people made in a 23 cm dish In this case, 3 eggs and 80 ml of milk worked well!.
Try this Zucchini Quiche Recipe for a great way to sneak in veggies that is Easy Zucchini Quiche Recipe. Easy Mini Quiche Recipe: Mini quiche is one of the world's most perfect foods. They're fun to make and even more fun to eat! You can fill them with anything you like. A quick and easy quiche recipe that is delicious and will help you reach your daily protein goals.