Easy Quiche at Home. Welcome to Snapshot Cooking, the home of Kitchn's easiest recipes. These mini recipes are so simple you can practically cook from the before-and-after snapshot itself. Enjoy the weather with homemade cheesy Vegetable Quiche and serve it along with steaming Hot Carrot Soup or Tomato Soup.
Easy recipe for homemade quiche made from leftover veggies from the night before. Great idea for a post holiday meal. The holiday weekend is here and for many of us, family and friends will be dropping in to visit. You can have Easy Quiche at Home using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche at Home
- Prepare of Easy Pie Crust.
- You need of Strong bread flour.
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Salted butter.
- Prepare of Cold water.
- You need of ＊Filling＊.
- You need of pack Heavy cream.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Prepare of Boiled spinach.
- You need of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need of Other vegetables (refer to helpful hints).
- It’s of Broccoli.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Butter for sautéing.
This Easy Quiche Recipe with broccoli, cherry tomatoes and cheddar Cheese makes for the perfect breakfast or brunch idea! This recipe is made easy by For years, I have wanted to make my very own quiche at home but thought it was so complicated. It was one of those recipes I would enjoy at. This basic quiche recipe is the ONE and ONLY recipe that you need to make a smooth and creamy quiche.
Easy Quiche at Home instructions
- ＊To make the pie crust＊ Dice the butter into 1cm cubes, and combine with the dry ingredients. Mix until it forms lumps. Add cold water to make one large lump..
- Roll with a rolling pin, then fold the dough into three. Repeat 3 times. Chill occasionally if the butter begins to melt..
- Press the pie crust along a pie pan. Poke holes with a fork..
- To make the filling: Combine cream, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix together and adjust the taste to your liking..
- Heat butter in a pan, and saute the spinach and shimeji mushrooms..
- Fill the pie crust with cooked vegetables, then top with cheese. Pour the filling ingredients..
- Top with broccoli. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in a 390°F/200°C preheated oven..
All the tips and tricks you need to A quiche is a savory custard. Made with a combination of eggs and cream or milk. It's typically baked in a pie crust and can be made with a variety of different. This is one quiche that's definitely at home on the dinner table. Egg white quiche is usually a way to cut calories, but this recipe takes out the yolk to make room for bacon and cheese.