Julie's Dilly Beans.
You can have Julie's Dilly Beans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Julie's Dilly Beans
- It’s 2 lb of Small, tender green beans, washed and trimmed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 4 of Dill heads.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pickling salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Vinegar.
Julie's Dilly Beans step by step
- Pack beans into hot, sterile jars.
- Add 1/4 tsp pepper, 1clove garlic and 1 dill head to each jar.
- Boil water, salt and vinegar. Pour over beans. Cover and process for 10 minutes in boiling water bath.
- Yield: 4 pints.