An Easy Quiche Using Spring Roll Wrappers.
You can cook An Easy Quiche Using Spring Roll Wrappers using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of An Easy Quiche Using Spring Roll Wrappers
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Bacon.
- You need of wrappers Spring roll wrappers.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Melting type sliced cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
An Easy Quiche Using Spring Roll Wrappers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C..
- Cut the spinach into 5 cm pieces, and the onion into 1 cm slices..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm pieces..
- Heat olive oil (not listed) in a pan and stir fry the onion and bacon..
- When the color of the onions change, add the spinach and continue stir frying. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Set aside about 1 tablespoon of the beaten egg in a small bowl..
- Grease a pie dish with olive oil (not listed). Cut the spring roll wrappers from corner to corner into triangles..
- Line the pie dish with the wrappers so that the square corners of each triangle go in the corner. Use the beaten egg you set aside to glue the wrappers together where they overlap..
- This is how it looks with the pie plate lined with the wrapper pieces..
- Cut the edges of the wrapper that stick out of the plate with a knife. Chop up these cut-off bits; they'll be added to the filling later, so don't throw out..
- Add milk and finely shredded cheese to the bowl of eggs from step 6, and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the stir fried bacon and vegetables from step 5, and the chopped up bits of cut off spring roll wrapper..
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate, spreading the ingredients around evenly..
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven and it's done..