Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon.
You can have Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon
- Prepare of large russet potatoes.
- It’s of cheese curds.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of small pinches shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Potato Baked Eggs & Bacon instructions
- Wash potatoes with cold water. Dry potatoes with paper towels. Pierce each potato several times with a small paring knife. Wrap in foil. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are 90% fully cooked..
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 400º for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry between paper towels. Chop roughly..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, use a small paring knife to hollow out the potato. You do not need the flesh of the potato..
- Whisk eggs with milk and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Lay 1 T of butter in each potato. Put 3/4 the bacon in the potatoes. Save the rest for garnish. Drop 2 cheese curds in each potato. Pour half the egg mixture in each potato. Sprinkle a little cheese over each potato..
- Bake at 400º for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Garnish with remaining bacon..
- Variations; Basil, romano, spinach, arugula, peppercorn melange, pepperjack cheese, smoked gouda, gruyere, parmesean, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, poblano, habanero, jalapeño, bell peppers, jalapeños, sour cream, lemon, creme fraiche, garlic, shallots, roasted garlic, horseradish, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chile powder, cumin, dried sriracha, capers, tarragon, dill, asparagus, serrano, ancho chile powder,.