Shirred Eggs with Bacon and Cheese.
You can cook Shirred Eggs with Bacon and Cheese using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shirred Eggs with Bacon and Cheese
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare of shredded cheese, I used extra sharp cheddar.
- You need of chopped fresh chives.
- You need of butter for pan, softened.
- Prepare of crispy cooked slices of bacon cut into strips.
Shirred Eggs with Bacon and Cheese instructions
- Brush 6 ounce r amekins or oven safe dish with softened butter.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Crack eggs into a seperate small cup and pour carefully into prepared buttered dish, so that eggs sit side by side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place dish on. a baking sheet.
- Bake 10. minutes until just beginning tro set and is turning opaque..
- Remove from the oven and top with cream, cheese and chives. Return to oven and cook until eggs are just set ut yolks soft. About 10 minutes..
- Garnish with bacon strips.
- Serve immediately as eggs will continue to cook while sitting..
- Great served with Cheese Straws for dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347269-cheese-straws.