Spinach Artichoke Quiche.
You can have Spinach Artichoke Quiche using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Quiche
- You need of quiche.
- It’s of 9" deep dish pie crust, freshly made or frozen.
- It’s of 13.75 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained.
- You need of bag of frozen spinach leaves, thawed and all excess water squeezed out, 2/3 of a one pound bag.
- You need of half and half.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of asiago cheese, grated.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of hot sauce, I use sriracha.
Spinach Artichoke Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- In a large bowl beat eggs,, half and half, salt, pepper and hot sauce..
- After you have drained the artichokes, finely chop them..
- Add artichokes, drained spinach and cheeses. Fold into mix..
- Pour into prepared pie crust..
- Place quiche on a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown..
- Let cool 15 minutes before slicing..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- NOTE, THIS RECIPE MAKES ONE FULL DEEP DISH OR TWO REGULAR SIZED QUICHES..