Kadin Budu Kofte (Lady's Thigh Kofte).
You can cook Kadin Budu Kofte (Lady's Thigh Kofte) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kadin Budu Kofte (Lady's Thigh Kofte)
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 cups of water to cook rice.
- It’s 1 of onion (use machine to chop tiny).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of parsley/ chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of or more salt.
- It’s of Oil to fry kofte.
Kadin Budu Kofte (Lady's Thigh Kofte) step by step
- Wash, drain and cook rice.
- Heat 1 tbs oil, cook 1/2 of ground beef, then add oion, cook and sauté 2-3 mins until no juice left. Set aside to cool it..
- In a mixing bowl, have other half of beef, rice, parsley, spices and cooled and cooked ground beef. Knead about 5-6 min. Until they all are well blended..
- Shape them and cover and keep in fridge minimum 30 mins..
- Have 2 bowls filled with bread crumbs, the other with 2 egg (mixed well). Coat koftes first with bread crumbs then egg..
- Heat oil very good in a frying pan, cook until they are cooked..
- Since they are oily serve with steamed vegetables..