Bacon, Green Beans, and Cherry Tomato Pizza.
You can have Bacon, Green Beans, and Cherry Tomato Pizza using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Green Beans, and Cherry Tomato Pizza
- It’s of pie's worth, Pizza dough (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/150944-chewy-and-soft-pizza-dough).
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Green beans.
- You need of Bacon (a block if possible).
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce.
- You need of Shredded pizza cheese.
Bacon, Green Beans, and Cherry Tomato Pizza step by step
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes..
- Cut the green beans (uncooked is fine) into 1.5 cm chunks..
- Cut the bacon into about 1.5 cm cubes..
- Roll out the dough into a round shape. Spread the pizza sauce, top it with the ingredients, and spread the cheese..
- Reduce heat of the oven that was preheated to 250℃ to 230℃, and bake it for about 12 minutes..
- "Chestnut, Walnuts, and Cream Cheese Autumn Pizza" For a dessert pizza or an accompaniment for a glass of wine. https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/158972-autumn-pizza-with-chestnut-walnut-and-cream-cheese-pizza https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158972-autumn-pizza-with-chestnut-walnut-and-cream-cheese-pizza.
- "Eggplant, Bacon and Cheese Pizza". The bite-sized cheese and eggplant are excellent. https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/159164-delicious-eggplant-bacon-cheese-pizza https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/159164-delicious-eggplant-bacon-cheese-pizza.