Onion-Tomato Bread for Breadmaker.
You can cook Onion-Tomato Bread for Breadmaker using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion-Tomato Bread for Breadmaker
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter or margerine.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of tomato.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
Onion-Tomato Bread for Breadmaker instructions
- directions are for 1 1/2 lbs loaf.
- for 2 lbs loaf use 1 cup of water and 4 cups of flour.
- amounts may vary due to your preference or the breadmaker you are using.
- add dry ingredients to baking pan.
- start the kneading process on your machine under white bread setting.
- slowly add tomato's, water and onions and butter.
- add more water if tomatoes are less juicy remembering the fresher the tomato the more liquid it will give up during the baking process.
- finish with adding oregano or any other seasoning you might like to add.
- recipe also works for baking in the oven.