Game Day Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Game Day Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Game Day Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of Hard Boiled Eggs, shells removed and cut in half and yolks removed to a bowl.Whites reserved..
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard, or mustard you like.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced cooked ham, I used black forrest ham.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced celery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt, to taste depending how salty your ham is.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chives.
Game Day Deviled Eggs instructions
- Mash egg yolks with all ingredients EXCEPT reserved egg whites and chives until smooth. Fill egg white halfs with yolk mixture. Cut chives to look like football stitching, one straight piece and three short ones across the long one so each egg looks like a football..