Banana bread with cocoa. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with warm hints of. This version of banana bread is more cake than bread, and I wouldn't be able to get away with saying "There's banana in it, so it's basically breakfast In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Place the bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the coconut oil and sugar to the bananas, and beat with a fork or an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using. You can have Banana bread with cocoa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread with cocoa
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 6 of small bananas.
- You need 2 of medium eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 pieces of top deck chocolate.
Scrape the coconut banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This quick banana bread is easy to make & you can enjoy it warm out of the oven or toasted for breakfast the next day. Bananas and coconut are a natural combination; this banana bread is a great way to enjoy them. Delicious moist banana bread with cocoa and raisins to bake home.
Banana bread with cocoa step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180° and grease pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all liquid ingredients in a separate bowl stir it is mixed well and add your bananas. Then add mixture to dry ingridients till mixed well..
- Bake for an hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Coconut banana bread. This banana bread recipe uses more bananas than the average, which makes it super moist and full of banana flavor. The additions of nutella and cocoa Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. This paleo banana bread is one my favorite treats because it just so happens to be moist, sweet How to store paleo chocolate banana bread. I recommend keeping these at room temperature for a I often use Trader Joe's Cocoa powder, but Ghriradelli's Unsweetened Cocoa powder is another favorite.