Ham egg and cheese sliders. These yummy little Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders is one recipe you have to try! These tasty breakfast sliders are loaded with slices of ham and topped with scrambled eggs and shredded cheese. The secret to this recipe that takes these breakfast sliders to another.
Ham Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders made with Hawaiian rolls and a delicious Dijon poppyseed glaze. They're easy to make and can be prepped ahead. Eggs topped with melted cheese on crispy ham inside a homemade biscuit is a great way to start your morning! You can have Ham egg and cheese sliders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham egg and cheese sliders
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of Sliced deli ham.
- You need of American cheese.
- You need of Eggs – scrambled.
- Prepare of Mustard of your choice.
If you enjoy a filling breakfast sandwich, you will be a big fan of these Ham Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sliders. They're easy to make, take only a few minutes to. These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection. The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd!
Ham egg and cheese sliders step by step
- Grease baking dish and preheat your oven to 350.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls into individual rolls cut in half.
- Lay bottoms of Hawaiian rolls in greased dish.
- Fold 1 thinly sliced pieces of ham onto each roll.
- Lay American cheese across tops of ham and roll bottoms. It’s ok to over lay over many sandwich bottoms as it will melt and sandwiches can be pulled apart.
- Scramble your eggs and sprinkle over tops of cheese.
- Put tops on your sandwiches.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese melted and is 145 degrees. About 15 minuets.
Sliders are one of go-to options for easy entertaining. While the eggs scramble, cut the entire package of rolls in half (so you have a sheet of the tops & the bottoms). Place the bottom sheet of rolls in a pan and top with a thin layer of provolone cheese (I used about two large slices). Just like those sliders you love so much!! These delicious ham, egg and cheese breakfast sliders served warm out of the oven are sure to brighten up any morning!