Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using a Bread Machine.
You can have Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using a Bread Machine using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using a Bread Machine
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of egg + water = 160 ml Water.
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- It’s 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 6 of Skewered wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 of Ketchup, mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg.
Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using a Bread Machine step by step
- Put all the ingredients on the list from the top to the dry yeast into a bread machine, and press start. ＊Wait until the 1st rising is finished..
- Divide the dough into 6 portions, and roll into balls. Place the seams down, cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel to prevent them from drying out. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Place the dough with the seams up on a board, and flatten with your palms. Roll the flattened pieces tightly, starting from your side towards the other side. Pinch the seams securely closed. Roll them out with both hands by rolling up and down from the centre toward the outside. When the dough is 30 cm long, flatten it..
- Place the wiener sausages on the Step 3 dough, hold the sausages by the skewers and roll them up in the dough.
- Make sure you pinch the starting and closing seams tightly closed..
- Arrange them on a baking sheet starting as you roll them up. Let them rise for the second time. It will take 30 ~ 40 minutes at 40℃ (until they become double in size). When they have finished rising, start preheating the oven..
- Brush with the beaten egg, and make shallow cuts on top..
- Squeeze out the ketchup and mayonnaise into the cuts in the dough made in step 7, and bake in the oven for 15 ~ 17 minutes at 170℃..
- When the rolls are baked, sprinkle them with dried parsley to finish..