Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches. An easy, no-fail appetizer recipe for traditional or crustless quiches with spinach, swiss cheese and bacon. Spinach + Neufchatel Mini Quiches with Almond Crumble CrustAound My Family Table. coconut flour, ground flax meal, large eggs, fresh spinach, unsweetened vanilla. Use these to line a mini muffin pan.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add in chopped spinach, shredded cheddar, chopped bacon, and pepper. Give it a quick mix to combine all. You can have Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches
- It’s of "never fail piecrust" recipe (found in this app).
- You need of butter.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- Prepare of bacon.
- Prepare of frozen or cooked spinach drained.
- It’s of loosely packed shredded Swiss.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray.
This delicious Swiss cheese, spinach and bacon quiche is made using refrigerated pie crust making this a fast quiche to whip up. Layer the spinach, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top. Mini quiches filled with Swiss cheese, bacon, and herbs are the perfect appetizer for dinner parties or brunches. Reviews for: Photos of Quick Mini Quiches.
Swiss, bacon and spinach mini quiches step by step
- fry bacon until crispy and set aside to cool.
- saute diced onion in butter until caramelized. add garlic salt, stir in and set aside to cool..
- thaw frozen spinach in strainer. set aside to drain..
- shred Swiss. set aside..
- find and follow "Never fail piecrust" recipe in this app. I personally sub the corn syrup for plain old sugar. preheat oven accordingly and prepare dough. roll it out as thin as you can and cut in 5 inch discs..
- carefully press dough rounds into muffin tin sprayed with nonstick spray. bake for 12 minutes or so and let cool. leave oven on.the dough recipe should make about 12 mini quiche shells..
- prepare filling. in large mixing bowl, beat eggs. add chopped bacon, 3/4 cup of the Swiss, spinach (water thoroughly squeezed out), onion and pepper. beat all ingredients with a fork..
- fill cups with filling. top with a nice pinch of Swiss on each..
- bake for 30 minutes at 375°..
- let cool about 15 minutes before serving. makes 12 mini quiches..
Next, combine the spinach, bacon, and Swiss cheese and add it to your pie crust. Then, pour your egg mixture on top. Made as directed and it looked just like your photos! Shredding your own Swiss and cooking bacon as suggested is a must! This spinach quiche is made easy by using frozen pie crust, and is filled with mouthwatering flavors like gruyere, ham, bacon, and mushrooms!